TRAINING AND CERTIFICATE
Empowering your team with the right skills
Certified Secure Computer User (EC-Council)
The CSCU training program aims at equipping the students with the necessary knowledge and skills to protect their information assets. The program is designed to interactively teach the students about the whole gamut of information security threats they face ranging from identity theft and credit card fraud to their physical safety. The skills acquired during the course of this program will not only help the students to identify these threats but also to mitigate them effectively.
· Introduction to Security
· Securing Operating System
· Malware and Antivirus
· Internet Security
· Security on Social Networking Sites
· Securing Email Communications
· Securing Mobile Devices
· Securing the Cloud
· Securing Network Connections
· Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
· Students will be prepared for EC-Council’s CSCU
· Educational institutions can provide greater value to students by providing them not only with one of the most updated courseware available today but with a certification that empowers their students in the corporate world. The courseware comes complete with demo videos and scenario-based discussion questions to allow the student to gain actual skills.
Number of Questions: 50
Passing Score: 70%
Test Duration: 2 Hours
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Test Delivery: EC-Council Exam Portal
This course is specifically designed for todays’ computer users who uses the internet and the www extensively to work, study and play.
The customize training covers Incident Response & Handling, ISO 27001 Awareness, Developing Security Policies, Security Management, Peneration testing, Malware Analysis, Digital Forensics, Mobile Forensics, Cloud Forensics and Network Security. Interested on any of our services, please email to email@example.com